COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
At Amandine we take the safety and well-being of our clients and our chefs very seriously at all times, but even more so at the moment due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which is why we have issued a series of guidelines that we are asking our chefs to strictly follow. Please see below these guidelines for your information.
• Our chefs are required to wear a protective mask at ALL TIMES. Not just when in the kitchen. We ask our chefs to wear a mask from the moment they arrive at their place of work to the moment they leave their place of work (unless otherwise agreed with the client). We ask our chefs to wear a new or clean mask on a regular basis and make sure they dispose of their dirty masks responsibly and away from their place of work (if possible).
• Our chefs are required to wear latex gloves (or similar) when in the kitchen and handling food. We ask our chefs to change their gloves on a regular basis and to dispose of their gloves responsibly and away from their place of work (if possible).
• Our chefs must wear clean chefs whites every day and a clean apron every day as well if possible.
• All of our chefs strictly follow standard health and hygiene procedures when working and handling food.
• Please let us know if you will require the chef to quarantine for a certain period of time prior to the start of the job and whether a negative Covid test is required prior to the start of the booking.
• Chefs are responsible for familiarising themselves with the local Covid regulations in the area where they will be working, and adhering to these at all times.