Amandine Chefs Cookbook Competition – Terms & conditions
SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Worldwide. 18+. To enter follow the QR code to win a cookbook and enter your details for the chance to win a cookbook. 1 winner will be picked at random and announced on social media every day during the yacht show and that winner will be able to choose 1 cookbook as a prize. There is a limit to 1 entry per person. Any copyright or other intellectual property right in each entry are assigned unconditionally to the Promoter. Every entrant waives his or her moral rights in respect of each entry.
1. This competition will be promoted by Amandine Chefs SARL, 7-9 Rue Louis Aureglia, Monte Carlo 98000, Monaco, (the “Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. The promotion will begin at 00.01CET 25 October 2023 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 CET on 29 October 2023 (“Closing Date”), (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries submitted after the end of the Promotional Period will not be considered but may still be used by the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
4. Follow the QR code to win a cookbook. Entrants must supply their name, contact number, and email address.
5. There are no purchase requirements to enter this competition.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA
6. You must be 18 years old or over to enter. Entries will only be accepted from residents worldwide
7. The winners shall be chosen daily from 27 – 30 September 2023
8. A maximum of one winning entry per entrant will be accepted during this timeframe.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
9. 1 winner will be selected at random each evening during the promotional period and announced on social media as well as contacted using the contact details provided on entry form.
10. If for any reason we can’t get hold of the winner then we reserve the right to choose another winner
11. Prize: 1 cookbook per person. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition at any stage or to change the prize should it be reasonably necessary to do so.
13. This competition and all matters connected with it are subject to Monaco law and any dispute related or connected to the competition is subject to this jurisdiction.
14. The decision of the Promoter or the decision of any person or persons nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the selection of winning entries.
15. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
17. All applicants accept that that their contact details will be stored on an Amandine Chefs database and they will automatically be added on to the mailing list.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.